Saturday, April 07, 2007

Jesus Affirms Us

I know that God cares for me and will meet my needs because I am precious to Him.-Matthew 6:25-44

I know that God is always with me. – Isaiah 41:10

I know that God will take care of me. – Psalm 27:10

I trust my hopes and dreams to God. – Psalm 119:116

I know that today’s discouragement will be replaced by tomorrow’s joy. – Isaiah 51:11

I know that God will give me the desires of my heart. – Psalm 37:4

I know that God will fill my life with good things. – Psalm 103:1-5

I know that God’s unfailing love surrounds me and that I can trust Him. – Psalm 23:10

This is just a taste of the truth that you can pull from the Word and apply to your life as an affirmation. No matter the situation or need, there is an answer in God’s Word for you. Speaking God’s Truth over your life has the power to deliver you from bad situations, heal your body of sickness, renew your mind in the truth and transform your life for the better.

Jesus said: "If you continue in My word, you really are My disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."